Friday, 24 June 2011

Guacamole and sombreos






Hi
I'm at the Mexican restataraunt. No unfortunately I am not wearing the hippie jacket, because I had a sudden realization of how embarassing it would be for mum. It's like your parents re enacting star wars or something while your friends are over. I started trying on some of my dad's clothes as he is in Perth. Next post I will put some photos of me wearing his clothes. Also my mum has this awesome leather jacket from the eighties!!! And I thought my parents weren't fashionable! I want to start putting more pictures of my outfits. I also want to start shopping at op shops. I've seen how good other people's blogs are and how awesome their outfits are and now I have been inspired. Tommorrow I think I'll go down to salvos and look around. Anyway, I'm blabbing again, here are some photos of the restaurant. I have never seen so much colour in my life:




Also, if you know any good fashion blogs written by kids ( under 18's) please tell me, I need to be jealous of someone my own age.


Thankyou for inspiring me, Adios C.A.R.L.A (Churros And a Really Loud Atmosphere)

1 comment:

  1. WOW. Colorful restaurant! :D I LOVE color!!! (Especially yellow). Just call me the queen of happiness. I'm not that in to fashion (clothes to me are just more clothes. Unless they are SUPER cute, like your panda hat.) but I like the pictures you put up so far. :D

    ReplyDelete