Saturday, 11 June 2011

Born to wear knits

Since I am such a generous loving charitable person, I have started knitting for save the children's born to knit. I really recommend knitting for save the children if you want to:

1. Feel like you are helping people in faraway countries
2. Show off your multitasking skills, knitting while watching tv.
3. Pretend your in one of those old movies and it's snowing outside and there's a fire and the whole family is spending some quality time together.
4. Trick people into thinking you are super efortlessly skilled at knitting, when really in your head your saying" in through the bunny hole, around the big tree, out through the bunny hole, away runs thee."

Just think about all those poor kids who won't live past the age of five while you're wearing a warm, designer knitted jumper.

Also I wore my op shop buy and discovered that it is not vintage, it's from just jeans. And I thought I was all cool wearing something from the seventies.

Depressing.

Signed C.A.R.L.A ( crazy about raspberry liquorice all- sorts)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could knit. No matter how many times I've tried to learn through different people, I just can't seem to get it. :P I can crochet (well, chains), make friendship bracelets, and FINGER knit, but finger knitting is a lot easier than knitting for real. And raspberry licorice; not my thing. Although I do like twizzlers. :D

    ReplyDelete