Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Attack of the tengus




Hey,
At my school in year seven you have to learn an instrument. Cello seemed cool to me before I realized that I'd actually have to carry it around and that cellos are not light. So today in band a miscommunication with my friend lead to my beloved and expensive cello on the ground and a look of sheer horror on my face. Lucky the wrath of my teacher wasn't as first as firey I expected and it lead to me not having to play for the whole of band!! Yay! Anyway movIng onto the tengus.....

If you saw this half flying half walking at you, you would probably run ( especially if you've seen the birds, which I am too scared to watch as vertigo caused me to not be able to sleep in my own bed for three days.) these lovely creatures are called tengus. They are japaneese creatures( not real, don't worry) that are crossed between a human and a bird. They'd be pretty creepy in real life, but have enormous noses. I learnt about this in my English class and I am fascinated.
 


So keep your eyes out for tengus in disguise and run next time you see a man with an abnormally large nose.

See ya C.A.R.L.A ( Cello Attacker, Risking Lame Acronyms)

1 comment: